An older blog I had. I'm now at www.fatalinterview.blogspot.com

Friday, January 27, 2006

hardcore bloggin!!!

Friends,

Wow, this feels like the real deal! I am in La Crosse, Wisconsin, on a beautiful sunny afternoon. I've got the weekend off from work and just decided to hit the road and do one of my favorite things...visit this beautiful river town on the Mississippi River. La Crosse is the home of the infamous Dave's Guitar Shop, which I have visited did some required drooling. Rickenbackers, yum!

Then I stopped by Vintage Vogue, the coolest vintage clothing store I've ever been in, with selections from the last 100 years. I was particularily attracted to a German raincoat from the 40s, but decided the wifey would be peeved if I was wasting my money on such frivolities...of course, the real reason worth stopping by VV is to see the divine store owner, Toni. I dedicated my latest poetry book, "INSTINCTUAL", to her. She's a very special lady. We had a nice chat for two hours.

Hey Leilah, I saw about 20 different dresses I would have loved to buy for you! You really have to come to the USA (when The Church tour and come to Minneapolis?!?!?!) so I can show you all of my favorite haunts! Vintage Vogue really reminds me of the Brecho de Salto store in which you took the UNFOLDING cd cover photo at (you can see the cover, peeps, at my website... www.tonypucci.com ).

So, now I am sitting in a laundrymat/coffee shop/internet cafe, sippin' a mocha, paid my $1.95 for 30 minutes, and am online and bloggin!!! Why it's almost perfect...I just need "of skin and hearts" on in the background instead of some soap opera on the TV...and FogBro, the barista is soooo lovely here..."she bounces quite nicely between the biscotti and the beans".

Sigh.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home