An older blog I had. I'm now at www.fatalinterview.blogspot.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

24 season 4 & the kidz

So, my mom's been buggin' me all month about "what do you want for christmas?" So I took the plunge and told her what I really want! Besides world peace and/or world domination, I will be getting the 4th season of "24" on DVD!!! Seeing as how there is a special transitional "episode" between last season and the start of season #5 (premiering January 16th), it is of the utmost importance that I get this set NOW!

OK, it's my one TV vice. I seldom watch TV. But "Jack Bauer" (Kiefer Sutherland) kicks ass! Remember in season #2 when he killed that mob guy, and to prove to his former posse of bad guys he'd infiltrated that he was still bad, he had to cut off this dudes head and bring it to them? Man, when Bauer looked up at his boss in the posh conference room of CTU and said, "I'm going to need a hacksaw", I was hooked!!!

Uh, but yeah, um, to prove that I dooooo worry about my spiritual karma and don't just sit around watching cool spy shows, I've started volunteering at the local elementary school for their after school program, helping kidz out with their homework and such. It actually is awesome, if challenging. I hadn't felt that good in a long time...endorphins! The kids really need someone in their life, and it's really special to feel wanted and appreiciated like this. And it's based on nothing more than being there for someone else. I guess it's good both ways!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jack Bauer rules!

Gonna have to find someone local with the transitional episode...

Friday, December 16, 2005 7:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home