An older blog I had. I'm now at www.fatalinterview.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 06, 2006

UNFOLDING CD now Available!!!

Friends,

My new CD, UNFOLDING, is now available! The postman was kind to me today, and I hope he can soon be kind to you too! It looks and sounds fantastic.

I really need to thank Robert Rankin Walker of Heyday Records for the amazing opportunity to release a CD on a label as cool as Heyday; thanks for everything, RRW!

Also now available are several remasters of previous releases, as well as my two poetry books. You can find information, lyrics, pictures, videos, mp3s and the order page at my website:

www.tonypucci.com

UNFOLDING, along with other great titles, is also available at the Heyday website: www.heyday.com

For those of you who have already placed pre-orders with me, I will get your CDs out to you soon, thanks for waiting.

All the best,
Tony Pucci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home