An older blog I had. I'm now at www.fatalinterview.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pucci October Sale!

Friends and Family,

Sorry I've been quiet for a while regarding my music. But I'm back now to tell you it's time for the annual "Let's Help Tony Buy His Wife a Decent Anniversary Present" SALE! That's what we'll call it for October, anyway. I'll have to dream up some other names for November and December, as I plan on leaving the sale prices active for the rest of the year. Everything at my site is now on sale, including my CD on Heyday Records, UNFOLDING, as well as my poetry books and private-release slimline CDs.

Click here to go to my main site:
www.tonypucci.com
Once, there you can explore the site by clicking on the words in the RED browser bar at the top of the page. This is where you can find the ORDER page.

Also, UNFOLDING is now available at Mr. Pizza North in Rochester, Minnesota. So if you are in town, stop by for some tasty treats for your mind and your belly!

In other news, a second video for a song from UNFOLDING is in the works, likely for "Girl in Season". Also, I am currently working on recording and producing my latest project, called INCOHERENCE. It is a 30-song, 3-CD box set. I hope to finish it by the end of the year. A limited-time, private release will likely take place for that.

For mp3s and videos of selected songs of mine, as well as my online blog, feel free to stop by my Myspace page:
www.myspace.com/tonypucci

Peace & Love,
Tony Pucci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home